Horse Inspector Contract
THIS HORSE INSPECTION AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) is executed by and between residing at , from here on referred to as “INSPECTOR”, and resign at from here on referred to as “CLIENT”.
CLIENT is willing to retain the services of INSPECTOR as a horse inspector, subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein;
NOW, THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration set forth below, both CLIENT and INSPECTOR hereby agree as follows:
1. Services. CLIENT hereby retains the services of INSPECTOR as a horse inspector for the purposes of traveling too and personally inspecting and reviewing () horse(s) with the naked eye. INSPECTOR hereby agrees that if they write and deliver to CLIENT a horse inspection report without having inspected and reviewed the horse(s) with their own naked eye, in person, then CLIENT retains the right to reject the report and refuse payment for services to INSPECTOR.
2. Deliverables. INSPECTOR hereby agrees to deliver to CLIENT the deliverables outlined below:
3. Delivery date. INSPECTOR hereby agrees to deliver to CLIENT the deliverables outlined above on .
4. Price. CLIENT and INSPECTOR acknowledge that INSPECTOR charges () per report, and will produce one report per horse. For this Agreement, INSPECTOR agrees to inspect ( ) horse(s) for CLIENT, bringing the PRICE of this contract to ( ).
5. Expenses. CLIENT and INSPECTOR acknowledge that INSPECTOR will incur operating expenses during the conduct of the inspections denoted in this Agreement, including, but not limited too, gasoline bills, food and accommodation. Consequently, INSPECTOR has calculated that they will charge CLIENT an EXPENSE fee of () to cover those expenses.
6. Total price. CLIENT and INSPECTOR acknowledge that the TOTAL PRICE of the horse inspection services outlined in this AGREEMENT is calculated by adding the PRICE to the EXPENSE, which brings the TOTAL PRICE of this AGREEMENT to ().
7. Payment terms. CLIENT and INSPECTOR acknowledge that CLIENT .
8. Payment method. CLIENT and INSPECTOR acknowledge that CLIENT will pay INSPECTOR via .
9. Payment penalties. CLIENT and INSPECTOR acknowledge that if CLIENT fails to pay INSPECTOR within () days of the delivery date defined in paragraph three of this Agreement, CLIENT will incur a daily late payment fee equal to (%) of the value of the total price as defined in paragraph six of this Agreement.
10. Refund policy. CLIENT and INSPECTOR acknowledge that CLIENT will deduct (%) from the total price, per day, that INSPECTOR fails to deliver the deliverables outlined in paragraph two of this Agreement, in their entirety, after the agreed upon delivery date defined in paragraph three.
11. Governing jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of , provided however, the parties agree to required Mediation and Arbitration of any disputes relating to this transaction. Any legal action commenced to enforce or interpret this Agreement shall be brought in state or federal courts with the appropriate jurisdiction, located in (City) (State) (Country). The parties hereto consent to both venue and jurisdiction.
12. Disclosure of conflicts. INSPECTOR further acknowledges to CLIENT that INSPECTOR understand his duty to disclose to CLIENT any adverse interests INSPECTOR has in a transaction concerning the subject matter of this AGREEMENT, including but not limited to disclosing any other person INSPECTOR is acting on behalf of and any compensation INSPECTOR is being paid.
13. Indemnities. CLIENT and INSPECTOR confirm they understand that this document is being provided to them by Pegasus App LLC for their convenience and in no way involves, includes or infers inclusion of the Pegasus App LLC in any actions, events or activities related to this AGREEMENT. Pegasus App LLC will not handle any money during the course of this AGREEMENT and CLIENT and INSPECTOR confirm they indemnify Pegasus App LLC from any responsibilities pertaining to funds transacted in the course of this Agreement, including, but limited to, payments, refunds and penalties. CLIENT and INSPECTOR agree that in the event that a civil, criminal or common law suit arises from actions, activities, misunderstandings or events, pertaining to this AGREEMENT, CLIENT and INSPECTOR indemnify Pegasus App LLC of any and all liability and/or involvement in the law suit, including prosecution in said law suit.
14. Contract duration. This Agreement will commence the date the CLIENT signs this Agreement and will terminate once the INSPECTOR delivers in their entirety, the deliverables outlined in paragraph two of this Agreement.
15. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, CLIENT and INSPECTOR agree to these terms and executes this Agreement, effective as of the date denoted in paragraph fourteen of this Agreement.
Signer identity: INSPECTORCLIENT
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Horse Inspector Contract
Agree & Sign